Water Damage and Mold Removal in Downtown Austin
The professionals at 911 Restoration of Austin can help you recover from a flood, hurricane, or pipe burst in Downtown Austin. Get a Fresh Start by contacting our IICRC certified water damage restoration and mold removal techs immediately after you experience property damage. Techs are on-call 24/7/365 and they can reach your property within 45 minutes of an emergency call to:
- Go Over Your Needs with a Water Damage and Mold Inspection
- Pack Out and Store Your Undamaged Belongings
- Handle Prompt Water Extraction
- Dry Out and Dehumidify Your Home or Business
- Repair Damage Caused by Flooding or a Pipe Burst
- Take Care of a Sewage Water Backup
- Deal with Mold Decontamination and Odor Removal
No job is too big or too small for our licensed, bonded, and insured flood cleanup techs in Downtown Austin. Techs have the training and experience to repair water damage, handle mold remediation, and return your property to the perfect condition that you deserve, so you can get back your peace of mind.
How Tools Are Used in Water Damage Restoration in Downtown Austin?
Downtown Austin water damage restoration and mold removal can be accomplished successfully by trained technicians who have access to professional-grade equipment. The flood cleanup and mold remediation experts at 911 Restoration of Austin can come to your property armed with:
- High-Powered Pumps for Water Extraction
- Infrared Scanners to Find Hidden Moisture
- Fans, Air Movers, and Dehumidifiers to Dry Your Property
- Cleaning Supplies to Thoroughly Disinfect Flooded Areas
Our flood cleanup crews are also fully prepared to handle mold decontamination in Downtown Austin after a flood or a pipe burst. Downtown Austin mold removal techs can use:
- Plastic Sheeting to Isolate Areas with Mold
- Air Filters to Remove Mold Spores
- Disinfectants to Remove Odors and Mold Stains
Let us determine how best to restore your property right now with a water damage and mold inspection in Downtown Austin. Techs can offer you same-day water damage restoration and mold remediation services, so call us now.
Do You Need Professional Mold Remediation in Downtown Austin?
Many property owners are unsure if they need mold remediation in Downtown Austin after a flood or a pipe burst. Not all water damage emergencies lead to mold growth, after all. A flood cleanup technician can check for signs of mold growth in your property with a mold inspection.
Crews can use the result of your mold inspection to determine:
- If You Have Mold Growing in Your Property
- Where the Mold in Your Property is Located
- If You Have a Toxic Mold in Your Home or Business
- The Best Way to Complete Mold Decontamination
Getting professional help with water damage restoration and mold removal after a pipe burst, sewage backup, or flood can reduce the overall damage to your property. Let us find out if you need mold decontamination services as techs take care of water damage repairs. Get the Fresh Start you deserve by reaching out to us after any water damage emergency.
Servicing the cities of: Austin, Dripping Springs, Manchaca, Downtown Austin, Travis Heights, West Lake Hills, Barton Creek, Pflugerville …and surrounding areas.